- Manoj V Parulekar Consultant Paediatric Ophthalmologist
- Autism West Midlands
- ADDISS The National Attention Deficit Disorder Information and Support Service
- Sensory Integration Education A non-for-profit organisation to improve awareness, understanding and the treatment of sensory integration and sensory processing difficulties.
- Tudor Physiotherapy free triage clinic
- Molly Olly’s Wishes
- Dr Heather Pickard-Hengstenberg, Neuro-diverse Life Coaching, Consultancy & Training
- Kate Rushbrooke, Counselling Mentor, BA (Hons) FdSc
- Beautiful minds, wasted | The Economist
- By 10 year old boy prior to diagnosis with an autistic spectrum disorder
- A bright 15 year old autistic girl’s insight
- Kathryn Hopkinson, Counsellor and Psychotherapist, MBACP
- The PDA Soapbox – My Masking Child’s Diagnosis
- Aspergers, ADHD & Dyslexia A blog by Kent Packman who has Aspergers
- This is me Perceus James A first-hand presentation about P.D.A.
- Kitbag for Families is a set of tools designed to help children grow up calm and confident, building relationships in school and in families. Developed by health professionals and award–winning designers, Kitbag for Families can be used from the age of three to adulthood. More information on Kitbag.
- How To Sleep Well an NHS teen sleep guide.