- Manoj V Parulekar Consultant Paediatric Ophthalmologist
- Beautiful minds, wasted | The Economist
- By 10 year old boy prior to diagnosis with an autistic spectrum disorder
- Sarah Bailey, Counsellor and Psychotherapist, MBACP
- A bright 15 year old autistic girl’s insight
- Kathryn Hopkinson, Counsellor and Psychotherapist, MBACP
- The PDA Soapbox - My Masking Child's Diagnosis
- Aspergers, ADHD & Dyslexia A blog by Kent Packman who has Aspergers
- Vodafone Digital Parenting
- See my latest comments on Facebook
- This is me Perceus James A first-hand presentation about P.D.A.
- Kitbag for Families is a set of tools designed to help children grow up calm and confident, building relationships in school and in families. Developed by health professionals and award–winning designers, Kitbag for Families can be used from the age of three to adulthood. More information on Kitbag..